Highlights from our June 14 Meeting have been posted.
At this meeting, ECA members voted to approve the following:
- Allocation of up to $2,500 of ECA funds to cover Eckington Day costs (some of which may be recouped from donations, fees for exhibitors).
- ECA Comments re: DDOT’s 65% plan for Dave Thomas Circle
- Joint Eckington and Bloomingdale Civic Association letter regarding study of North Capitol Street.
We also flagged the following ways members can contribute:
- Eckington Day: Saturday October 2, 2021 at Tanner Park
- Save the date!
- Tell your neighbors!
- Interested in helping with planning or on the day of the event? Be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eckington’s nonprofit community bike shop, Gearin’Up, is looking for a new home. We are trying to assist. Please consider donating to help them with their move.
See the summary for other details about recent city budgeting, and updates from other neighborhood organizations and the Mayor’s office.