Highlights from the March 8 Eckington Civic Association meeting have been posted on the ECA website.
The meeting included discussions about:
- a draft letter advocating for funding of a DC Public Library branch in Eckington, Edgewood, or Stronghold
- planning for Eckington Day and how to sign up to help
- a reminder to sign up to join a Public Safety Strategy Forum for late March to discuss strategies for reducing violence in the neighborhood
- proposed map amendments for a number of properties on Rhode Island Avenue between 5th St NE and the MBT
- and more updates from the ECA, Councilmember McDuffie and Mayor Bowser’s offices, and neighborhood partners
Our next meeting is Monday, April 12, from 7 – 8:30 pm. We’ll post the agenda on the ECA website in advance. Hope you can join us!