How to Participate in Our Virtual Meeting
- There are two ways to join the meeting:
- Online at https://meet.google.com/orb-dhda-exr
- By phone: (US) +1 914-372-6147 PIN: 575118578#
ECA business — 7:00-7:30 pm
- Reminder that ECA elections are December 7. Please contact us if you are interested in running to serve as president, vice president (up to four positions), treasurer, or communications director.
- Application for zoning variances (building height, retaining wall height) at 2017 Rear 2nd Street NE (Lona Alia).
- Discussion of proposal to eliminate ECA member fees and replace it with a suggested donation. We want all residents to have a voice in our decisions, and the costs of administrating a small fee are significant. We look forward to hearing what folks think about this proposal. If there’s support, we’ll vote on a bylaw amendment in December.
Updates from community leaders — 7:30-7:45 pm
- Silas Grant, Constituent Analyst, Office of Council Member Kenyan McDuffie (Ward 5)
- Dominique Chestnut, Ward 5 Liaison, Mayor’s Office of Community Relations & Services
- Other members of the community
Upcoming Meetings & Events
- Monday, Dec. 7: ECA elections